Friday 3 April 2009

having fun oh and a stupid cold

Well I'm having great fun at the new job. Being kept very busy but thats the way I like it I hate having too much time on my hands never does me any good.

So this week has been full of lots of teaching and some super lessons. Murphy has been on his best behaviour all week and everybody seems to like him-always helpful. He's really beginning to come on even in only a week and slowly is beginning to understand that working over his back correctly is a much easier way of doing things. Bless him. Good news on his front though have managed to raise the money together so he is being vetted on wednesday so keeping everything crossed that all will go to plan but you just never know with horses.

I'm now very sick though with this stupid cold thats going around however it is only a cold and so working through it is always a good plan out in the fresh air. But I do feel down right rubbish, have temperature, sore throat(never good for lots of teaching), achey headache etc Ah well it is only a cold so never mind.

So due to cold only a short post tonight but will catch up tomorrow on the first week.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment