Sunday 5 April 2009

poorly poorly sick :(

I don't do ill but I really am poorly poorly sick!! I was meant ot be working in my mum's pub tonight the first night as she opened it with a friend yesterday but am too ill so have been sent to bed and told to stay. however the one good thing is I am being weighted on hand and foot-so there is an advantage to the man!!!! It really is a nice adventure for her and by me working in there we get to spend a bit more time together and I can pay the money back for Murphy if indeed he passes on wednesday which he better.

So the first week has come to an end. It really has been a very enjoyable week made better as I have seen people that I haven't seen for a few years and taught a few people who I used to teach when I was there originally!!! Scary how much the children have grown and come on in those few years makes me feel old even thought I am only 23 myself!

It's still a bit emotional on occassions when I have time to think 'I would be doing this at the moment if I were still freelance' but then it goes from my head and off I go back to loving what I am doing. There is just one very special person that I wish I was still working with that had made the last year very enjoyable indeed but then we will still see each other-looking forward to tomorrow my dear.

Only a short post tonight as am off to bed and thats where I am staying!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment