Saturday 4 April 2009

Time for..........

Time for a little catch up me thinks! What a week it has been. Least I know I've made the right decision I mean there's a lot I miss about being freelance. The people I worked with were great and a few special friends that I miss as I enjoyed working with them very much.

I've had super lesson all week. 3 on Murphy and 1 on another. Murphy really has been fantastic we had a flat lesson tues and wed and he really began to work through his back correctly and softly into the bridle. Then on Thursday we had a jump lesson with Robert Pickles working on gridwork which really helped him and he even started to jump the fences at a normal height as opposed to majorly over jumping. Then I rode this little coloured cob yesterday I think he's an ex show cob. He tends to work very much behind the vertical and doesn't go into the contact very well. However yesterday he really came up through his shoulders and worked very nicely indeed into a contact I really was so pleased with him and he is such a willing little horse and a pleasure to ride and school fingers crossed I will be able to ride him more as he would be a super little project.

However on a down point this cold really does appear to not be going away and seems to be getting worse. I'm thinking I might go to the doctors on Monday as am bit worried that it may be turning into a chest infection. I rarely get ill but this really has knocked me for six but still it could always be worse and a cold at the end of the day is just a cold. I'm not the most sympathetic person in the world when it comes to illness so I am just the same about myself which sometimes does me no favours as it then tends to get worse and either I'm forced to take time off or if not it always gets a lot worse before it gets better. I hate feeling like this as I like to be a very happy bouncy person but at the moment although I am happy and bouncy it is only a small percentage so I'm operating on half cylinders.

Right last day of working week tomorrow and then my first proper day off in goodness knows how long on monday. excellent news.

Time for bed me thinks......

x

No comments:

Post a Comment