Monday 20 April 2009



Didn't surface till 1:30 today super lie in that I was in much need of. I woke around 9:30 with a massive headche (self induced) after a lovely meal and then down the pub with some friends.





Steven went home today he was picked up this afternoon and after some sedaline went up really well into the box and am just waiting to hear if he arrived safely. Really am going to miss that horse, have had him for a fair while and had begun to go really well before we found out about his injury. He really is going to be a horse for the future. I shed a few tears as the box pulled out knowing that he will not be returning to me but going to a friend of the owners who is local to her.( She lives in Wellingborough!) Still I will go and see him and ride him(hopefully) when he ready to be ridden. Hopefully he will behave for her and again be super under saddle. Am really sad that he has gone but I hope it is the right descision. They have a walker and I really do feel that this is the safer and better option. So fingers crossed it will all go to plan and I will get to ride him again.


Then off I went to see Murphy. We went and saw him quickly when Lyn was down as she also used to own him. She seemed really pleased with the way he is looking which is always good. Sometimes it's difficult when you see a horse everyday to tell how much he has changed but she said he'd changed a lot and all for the better so I am really pleased. I went down to lunge him after just for a short while as he needed a quiet day. He really is moving well but he was a little stiff today apparently he'd had a good old gallop and play when he was turned out this morning so hopefully he'll be fine tomorrow. So he had a short lunge just enough to loosen him off.



Just having quick bit of dinner then off to work in the pub tonight it's actually quite a good laugh.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment