Friday 10 April 2009

Very late and just got in from work at the pub still least it allows me to have murphy. Very tired and just have to pack my stuff for the show then bed me thinks!

Everything is now packed and sorted ready for the first scurry show of the season so off to Thame we go tomorrow then competing sunday then fingers crossed the championship on Monday. Always exciting the first show or so the ponies seem to think so we shall see how it all goes. A few pony changes this year one of our fantastic old compainers isn't going as not sound so taking the spare and so have had to rearrange a couple of pairs due to ponies not working well together etc. All 8 are ready and will go out in the morning so as not to disrupt them too much and they'll need a stretch as they won't go out till tuesday. So then just grooming then load them up. So normal morning work shall get the mucking out done then a little teaching ride Murphy lunch and then off we go. Will be nice to see all my scurry friends.

Life has a nasty habit of hurting those you really care about and you (i'm fine). As a friend I feel its very important to be there anytime day or night as they would for me and no it'd not a chore it's something I have always done and always do if you care you do. Chin up my dear big hugs

x

No comments:

Post a Comment