Thursday 9 April 2009

Super super day today got loads done!!!

Had a excellent lesson on Murphy who will be officially mine once the cheque has cleared. He passed his 5stage vetting with flying colours yesterday-phew!!! Am so pleased about this really do think he will turn into a super horse if I get it right so now it's up to me. No pressure then?!?!? Anyway back to today we had a jump lesson and he really did do very well and his rythmn and balance are improving day by day shame about his jockey :)

Then I had to start to sort out the lorry and trailers ready for the first scurry show of the season this weekend. Much more of a task than I first realised due to the person who did it last year (as I was unable) didn't put the stuff away properly so all the show stuff was covered in mud and mould!!! Not great considering the last show was in october not the most pleasent of task but am so glad I've made a good headway in it and will finish it all off tomorrow ready for saturday. Harness and traps are now very shiny and all checked for safety etc.

Right only a quick one tonight as off to work in my mum's pub now no rest for the wicked hey but have to pay for Murphy somehow.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment