So a few thoughts for new year:
- time to give smoking I think really worth a big effort
- try to get together a few more rides
- seriously look for a yard of my own
- realise that life is what you make it so make it a good one
- try to be a more supportive person to those I care so deeply about
- concentrate on getting my health better
- I think it's time that I really sorted out my life rather than just drifting make some proper descisions and stick to them, time to grow up
- time to put some deamons to rest
- What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree.
- I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.
- Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
I have made a very big descison about future plans ones that I am alittle scared about, one that makes me super excited, one that scares me and one that I am not 100% sure about, one that I am not sure is completely for all the right reasons but one that could possibly make me the happiest I will ever and have ever been, one that I need to hurry up and get rid of the deamons about or I stand to loose one of the most important people in my life whom I care so very much about and would move to the end of the earth for and back if asked. Sure it will all be fine and nerves are just part of it and completely natural lets hope I don't push them away.
mike this is to you: I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Smurph is looking good so very nearly sound so hopefully that'll be the end of it will probably get on him on tuesday which is always fun and exciting something that i very much look forward to.