Saturday 27 June 2009

dizzy dizzy dizzy!!!

Strange sort of day. I was very tired this morning after an exam day at the yard yesterday meaning a 630am start finishing at 615. Then a shift in the pub from 7-1130 so a very tired me this morning but felt really well. Started at the yard at 730 usual stuff. Anyway started teaching at 10 and around 1030 i dropped felt awful extremely dizzy faint vision not great bit wierd to tell the truth. finished the lesson then had a break followed by more teaching. Would have gone home but due to being short staffed and I was booked out most of the day so a longer lunch and a quick sleep had to do. Balance has all but left me and dizziness is bit worse but we shall see a little worrying but I'm putting it down to being over tired and very stressed. So going to try to sleep a little now and finished writing this when I hopefully feel a little better and can see the screen properly.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment