Thursday 5 November 2009

boring, boring, boring

A very boring day today but at least resting the ankle which is always good. Down the yard early this morning to help poo pick Tom's field as he went in with the rest of the boys today ready for them all to move fields on saturday. He seemed to be very happy to finally be out with friends and seemed a lot more chilled tonight which is nice as he's been a little unsettled the last fews days or maybe that's me who knows either way he was a very happy horse tonight.

Smurph didn't get ridden todayas my friends car broke down so a friend from the yard is going to ride him tomorrow so fingers crossed he'll behave I'm sure he will but I won't be there which always makes me slightly worry. However she is good enough with a good enough seat to sit if he does anything-fingers crossed.

Been working at the pub today which was extremely boring as we went that busy at all today which tends to make the day drag on and on. However i did get all the quiz questions done for monday night which makes it a bit easier as its my birthday on monday. Have a nice evening planned as going out for a meal with friends at mum's pub so should be a good evening.

Right have to take my dad down to the pub to lock up.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment