Tuesday 10 November 2009

birthday

Had a super birthday yesterday in general had a bad start to the day but other than that had great fun.

A super little scurry pony that I had spent so much time with over the years was put down yesterday. He has been a fantastic part of a super team over so many years but now at the age of 24 it was time for him to go to a better place. he will be sorely missed by everyone but have to say if I do next season it certainly won't be the same without him. Went down to see him early in the morning armed with mints, carrots and camera. he was totally spoilt but hey why not? Have so many pictures of him but somehow it just didn't seem enough. A few tears, mints, carrots and lots and lots of cuddle later I said my goodbyes and headed off to see Smurph.

Smurph is doing well and was super cuddly yesterday when i first arrived. It never ceases to amaze me that the horse has such a super sixth sense.

Had lunch with my sister and it was so nice to catch up we don't see each other as much as either of us would like for various reasons so it was nice to just sit and chat for a while. We have decided that it should be done at least once a month. I had a super meal in the evening with lots of friends all from different places and they all seemed to mix really well which is always a relief. Had a fantastic time even if i did drink well a fair amount shall we say that led to me running round the house minus my crutches so was in a substantial amount of pain when I woke this morning both my ankle and certainly my head. had some really nice presents and cards and wishes which made for a super super evening which I enjoyed ever so much so thank you everyone. Have to say I'm not doing it justice as am so tired so will stop now and try to write a little better tomorrow.

On a fantastic note which made yeterday so so so special and certainly one to remember it looks like my dream of having ayard and therefore a base may well actually some true so much sooner than I ever thought it would. Someone I know and think the world of is looking to have somewhere where the horses can be at home or to rent for her horses has given me permission to look around for something that would suit us both and for this I cannot thank her enough for this opportunity so thank you. those two little words most definately do not seem enough but words cannot express how i feel about it apart from pure excitement.

So gone from having a super day yesterday to a proper down day today but can't put it down to anything at all just one of those days but the excitement from the yard keep a positive look on things that and the fact that smurph is doing well and dash is giving me loads of cuddles.

so off to bed now but will leave you with this super quote:
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” michael jackson

night x

No comments:

Post a Comment