Sunday 22 March 2009

a new start

A decision is always something that never comes easy untill you stop thinking about it!!!

I have been freelance now for 3 years and have enjoyed it for the most part. I can't say that it has been easy. In some parts it has been a pure struggle but now I can go back hopefully older and wiser with more experience. It has been nice to meet lots of new people and horses and has allowed me to try some teaching and training techniques that otherwise would never have been tried.

I am leaving some lovely people and clients to return but am hoping to stay in touch with them although I have never been any good at that as most people would agree with. I have enjoyed teaching at this particular riding school but that is not to say it hasn't been without its ups and downs. However I have been very fortunate to meet a very special friend who has helped me through some really bad times so for this I am very grateful. I am a great believer in things happening for a reason and without leaving in the first place and going freelance I would never have met her.

I will also miss my private clients and the horses I ride very much and will if anyone wants to continue lessons (although I cannot do them) will certainly be reccommending my special friend as she is a super instructor.

So my last week as a freelance instructor and rider is about to start. Lets hope it is a good one.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment