Tuesday 24 March 2009

an early finish!!!!!

Tonight I actually managed to be in my house by 6:30!!!! Completely unheard of but something that is going to become a lot more common-ah normal hours how refreshing?!

Excellent day today took the event horse for a hack and what a good boy he is. It really is super to have a horse that is actually safe to hack out been a fair few years since I have had one of those!!! He's losing weight whoop whoop girth has gone up 2 holes in last 2 weeks and he's getting fitter super!

Finished my assessment forms last night and handed them today. Think I must make a resolution for the new job- be on time with paper work!!! Quiet day tomorrow as usually reading uni are at the riding school but they are off for easter already!!!! So have a quiet afternoon but am teaching a client at the riding school which i very much enjoy teaching and am especially pleased with her and both her horses progress really will miss teaching her-so wish I could take some things from the freelance world to the job.

hey ho onwards and upwards. Think i'll jump the event horse tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment