Sunday 29 March 2009

last day- emotional me thinks

So I am officially no longer freelance so I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has made these last few years so enjoyable it really has been a rollercoaster.

A special thank you to a dear friend that has made this last year so enjoyable and has been there for me through all the ups and the downs where her support has been unquestioning and so very much appreciated. We have shared many a laugh and many a cry but mainly laughs especially as i have a tendency to have hyperactive moments!!! There are still so many more to come in the years ahead but one thing is for sure I will definately miss teaching with her and the many car journeys etc. However now we shall just have to make sure that we see each others lots and continue to have more journeys and many a laugh for many years ahead. So my dear friend a huge thank you lots of love and hugs. Keep the chin up my dear you know my number-anytime. xxx

So the last day passed no-one fell off and no excitement-phew!!!! I spent the morning judging the dressage and actually the standard was better than I expected after the last few I have judged here. My writer was one of my clients from the riding school and we spent most of the morning either laughing at each other or coughing!!! Honestly both of us have colds so lots of coughing and sneezing hope we didn't spread the germs!!! oops! Then the afternoon was spent teaching some super clients and we all had great fun as well as them learning lots, well I hope they did. Then the hard part came saying goodbye to all the friends I have made here and although we will still see each other its never quite the same as when you work with them week in week out. I will still go back ocassionally to judge the dressage so I will see them and also hopefully on a social side. They really do have super staff here who make the time you spend here as enjoyable as is possible and the clients are excellent and usually really good fun so yes I will miss it terribly but it is time to move on time for some new adventures time for more experience and a little time for me now. So yes I shed a little tear but I also laughed at all the memories from the time here. Reflection is a wonderful thing and I'm sure it will be a bit strange and maybe a bit hard in the next few weeks but there is lots to look forward to and I have more experience now and lots of memories that will be with me for ever.

So to cheer myself up I went to see my goddaughter and cheer me up she most certainly did thank goodness for the children.

So now I am sat here with my dear man and writing this. Tomorrow I shall move murphy after we have had our lesson ready to start on tuesday.

So you see many mixed emotions but hey I made the choice so here we go..........

x

No comments:

Post a Comment