Saturday 28 March 2009

emotional mixture

Didn't write last night as my friend stayed over and had to work untill 830 so by time I got home and sorted it was too late. I shall certainly not miss working so late every friday night. However I have some super clients on a friday night which I shall miss. I had the girl I teach on her own horses which she keeps at the riding school which I also ride and we had a fantastic hour just playing to be honest! It was really nice though after all the problems we had with one of the horses to just be able to sit and watch now and just ride him- such a pleasure. I also had my little group of ladies that I really enjoy teaching. They really have come on so much over the last few months it really pleasing to see. Hopefully they have enjoyed it all too.

Then today really ha a bit of an easy day. We played with the horses this morning then off to the riding school where I had a hack with some of my regular clients where we could actually let the horses have some fun. I then had another hack of 8 clients which we all returned safely. Then to finish my last saturday I took my other group xc!! I must either be brave or stupid but they all rode really well and it was fairly uneventful apart from one fall. This dear little horse is a little monkey. H came cantering up gradually getting slower the girl did nothing and the horse straddle the fence front legs over back legs the other side-oops!! he then jumped with his hindlegs catapulating her out the saddle and taking the bridle with her- not the best plan so more paper work it was!!!!

So now I'm going to have an early night as have an early start and the clocks go forward!! To top it all off I have a bad cold not really what I want when off to a new job on tuesday but hey ho never mind. I'm not known for my sympathy be it with me or other people so crack on!

x

2 comments:

  1. First comment on our last day of working together in the riding school..Hope your cold goes away soon and that you have a great last day tomorrow.
    So here you go, a little written thank you note for a teaching year of so much fun, for every single lift to stations, for waiting, for singing, for all the silly 'why' buttons talk, for super coffees, for listening, for your help with my training days, and for many other little things I shall miss on my working days to come.
    All the best with the new job!
    W.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my dear it really has been a good year.
    here's to many more memories yet to be created

    x

    ReplyDelete