Thursday 14 May 2009

clever pony


Well what a good boy!!! Off we went to murphy and I's first dressage competition together. Have to say I am really pleased with him we got 2nd in the prelim and 4th in the novice so excellent start. He came out super in the prelim but came out like a fire breathing dragon for the novice but still a very good day out. Very useful comments were made on the sheets which is great as it gives me a clue as to what is indeed of the most work to help to gain the higher marks. He travelled super and came home like he had not been out what a chilled boy which is nice for me haven't had one of those for a while!!!!


We jumped today and is confidence is really well and truely back now. Minus a few things today which were my fault all went well considering. We didn't do too much as wanted him to have a nice easy day doing something he loves and boy did he like it. He made a proper shape over his fences today and I could change the canter as i wished and place him wherever. So really good couple of days for us.


Very tired now though so only a quick post.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment