Friday 17 July 2009

The way of the world

Well not quite the results I was hoping for but certainly could have been a lot worse. Tests have been done and now I have to hang on in there till Tuesday to find out those results. Due to some abnomalities today with some of the tests(for want of a better word) further tests had to be done which have to say weren't exactly the most pleasent or comfortable and no doubt I will be bit sore for a few days but we shall see so everyone fingers crossed for the results to be 100% perfect on tuesday. Mike has been a superstar and continues to be so. A mega thank you goes to him and some very supportive friends love to you all. People keep saying be positive, dont think too much which is all very good advice but is easier said than done. Think I need one of those magic wands.

Thsi afternoon I did go to work but to be honest might as well have not been there but hopefully my teaching didnt suffer. I'm getting very good at walking through those school doors and leaving everything outside-lots of practice you see!!! I hate this so much and feel like I am burdening people with my problems and I hate the idea of that but am so so grateful for the support I get.

Too much to think about tonight and am sure I'm not making any sense so am off for lots of much needed cuddle and hopefully some sleep if I'm lucky and if my body hasnt forgotten what that is. Struggling on is what I feel I am doing and really hate that feeling and hate the feeling of 'whats the point'. Still hopefully will be good news on monday about murphy and good news about me on tuesday after all at some point things must pick up thats the way of the world..... isn't it!?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment