Sunday 12 July 2009

emotions and worry

So my handsome Murphy had his scan on thursday which showed absolutely nothing at all!!! All ligaments, tendons etc all seem to be 100% perfect so now we are off to liphook a week tomorrow so the 20th for investigatory work! Hmm so not great news at all. there is a slight thought that he may have fractured his cannon!!!!!!!!! Not great at all if it lengthways then would be fixable but if its horizontal well then don't even really want to think about it. My poor poor boy so now we play the waiting game again and keep fingers crossed that it isn't the above and maybe we just misse something on the scan but who knows. So yes I am really worried about him. He doesnt look that great losing muscle now and beginning to get very very bored and consiquently is a bit of a bad tempered young man.

Looks like I might not be going to Great Yorkshire show this week but will find out tomorrow. Will get the phone call in the morning to let me know. I love this show and is probably one of my favourites but on the other hand really want to be around with Murphy.

Have the hospital appointment on friday so looks like it is going to be a very stressful week still at least I have my little bit of sanity that comes in the form of a little jack russel named dash and what a sweety he is. Amazing how they pick up on things and become very sensitive to it all. he's currently curled up beside me and hasn't moved. Mike of course is being 100% supportive and is very understanding with my snaping bless him I'm a bit like a yo-yo at the moment so he is putting up with a lot.

Have had a mega busy week so am off to sleep now.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment