Monday 13 July 2009

funny old thing life......

Fuuny old thing life isn't it. Spent the morning walking the XC with a friend who is competing at tweseldown today which would have been Murphy and mine first event of the season! Felt very strange to think that had things of been different I would have been walking it with a very different view point. Have to say it was a very nice course lots of flowing bits where you could have a super gallop up to some nice attacking fences but then there was also the technical bits including a sunken road with an offset skinny fence coming out of it. Some fences were rider frighteners where the rider would really have to think positive and have the horse listening and between leg and hand. so good luck to her this afternoon.

Day off today which allows me some thinking time. Difficult week this week am worried about Murphy and will be good to know what is going on there least then we can get on and treat whatever it is . he is coping very well overall with his box rest. He loves his stable and enjoys all the extra fuss and attention but he would much rather be working as that is what he enjoys most. Also I have a very important appointment on friday which is causing me a great deal of stress and worry so will very glad to get that over and done with and know what is what but fingers crossed for that too.

Well we are not off to Yorkshire which means a week at home which is good from the point of view I can keep Murphy occupied and also I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it even though it is one of my favourite shows.

Not sleeping so great at the moment so I'm going to try to catch some sleep now then am off to work in the pub later.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment