Tuesday 27 October 2009

busy busy busy....

Phew well what a day have to say I am slightly on the exhuasted side now. I left the house at 6.45 this morning and got in a few minutes ago.

A nice early start down on the yard to do my boys. It certainly is a nice way to start the day with a super greeting by Murphy who always without fail calls when he see's or hears me. lovely feeling it really is. So sorted out Smurph and Tom and then left at 8 having done both boys stables etc and prepared evything for tonight. Then off to HAll Place to help with the SJ all day which provided some very funny and sometimes frustrating entertainment. Then late leaving as i always am from anywhere off to finish off boys then to the pub to do my shift there which unusually for a monday turned out to be a late one.

Been a nice day today nice and busy not too much thinking time available so have had a good day today made better by some super cuddles with Smurph, Tom and Dash. The animals are great they ask no questions and tell nothing to anyone something in this funny old world you can trust 110%. If Smurph and Dash could talk I'd probably be in a lot of trouble and the barrier that we all put up when we need to would come crashing down around so thankfully they can't.

Have a pony day all day tomorrow followed by a nice hack and actually a fairly early finish. Just have to pop and see someone about some teaching after finish the boys off then can go home and relax-nice deep radox bath me thinks.

Time for sleep now if I remember what that is!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment